“Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again , come , come.” Rumi

Sunday, March 12, 2017

What if we start calling KKK members "Christianitists" ?

Some christianitists posted this hate message in Texas state university...
“White man, are you sick and tired of the Jews destroying your country through mass immigration and degeneracy.”
Outrageous!
What? Why do I call them christianitists ? Well I thought we could simply add an "ist" to the name of a religion when we mean those who misuse it..Right?
Well.. White supremacists always claimed their Christian identity right?
So why doesn't feel right to me? Shouldn't I -instead- call them racists regardless of their religion? Shouldn't I just condemn their act without associating it with a specific religion?
How would it sound to the "normal" and "moderate" Christian who lives a normal life: goes to work, loves his family, takes them to movies, have pancakes Sunday morning...Wouldn't s/he feels pressured to justify himself whenever he hears the name of his religion associated with racist coward criminals?
The answer is obvious.. I can tell you about it. Feeling the need to justify your belief..the pressure to condemn each and every crazy act commited by crazy lunatics who claim they talk in the name of God..And many times I feel the urge to say:WELL if Islam means to kill nonMuslims WHY AM I NOT KILLING EVERY NON MUSLIM I MEET?don't they promise heavan to those who kill and get killed in the name of God..and who knows, I may even develop a taste for the "72 houris " supposedly waiting for the so called martyrs..
I do practice Islam though, I pray 5 times a day, I fast, I don't drink alcohol and I don't eat pork, I even wear a scarf -Symbol of terrorism-for many..
How is it that when Muslims had enough political and logistical powers which would have allowed them to kill many non Muslims or force them to convert ; they instead gave us Andalusia where the three religions coexisted ?
How is it that nonMuslim tourists can go to Muslim countries and live back to their countries ALIVE and with good memories?
If ISIS and Co represent Islam why do they kill Muslims?
Why are their members condemned and put in jail in every Muslim coutries?
These groups are like bad bacterias ..They grow when there is a"problem". ISIS and Co thrive in no man's lands where there is war/poverty/disasters/complete absence of the rule of law.. and no "organized" army to face them.
But let me go to my first question and ask it differently.
How did we -Muslim and culturally Muslim- journalists trapped ourselves and started using the word "Islamist" to call every lunatic who justified his craziness with an out of context Quran verse or a weird hadith? Why did we offer them what they wanted in a golden plate by approving of their false claim of being representatives of Islam?
Why do we call these mercenaries Jihadists while we know what they do is against Jihad as taught by the prophet "the spiritual struggle within oneself to fight against sin"?
So let me say it again :
ISIS IS NOT A MUSLIM COUNTRY, IT IS NOT A MUSLIM ASSOCIATION; IT IS NOT A POLITICAL PARTY, IT IS A BUNCH OF WELL FUNDED AND HEAVILY ARMED PERVERT CRAZY CRIMINALS THIRSTY FOR BLOOD AND POWER.
AND IF A MEMBER OR A SYMPATHISER OF ISIS AND ALIKES IS ARRESTED IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES S/HE'S IMMEDIATELY JAILED.

1 comment: