“Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again , come , come.” Rumi

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Psychological impact of Qur'an...on me!

Qur'an started meaning more than just verses read in funerals when I turned 20. I started feeling its psychological effect on me. Since then, my religious journey transformed into a spiritual and richer one.. Of course, there were ups and downs, nevertheless, Qur'an never ceased to empower me. 
This particular verse has a tremendous effect on me, it always gives me hope:)

In the name of God , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
By the morning brightness, And [by] the night when it covers with darkness, Your Lord has not taken leave of you, or has He detested [you].And the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life].And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied.Did He not find you an orphan and give [you] refuge?And He found you lost and guided [you],And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient.So as for the orphan, do not oppress [him].And as for the petitioner, do not repel [him].But as for the favor of your Lord, report [it].

No comments:

Post a Comment