“Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again , come , come.” Rumi

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Verily, along with every hardship is relief....Verily, along with hardship is relief

Whenever I feel that my life situation is taking over my awareness, my inner space, my inner peace...whenever I start complaining and thinking about what doesn't work and why it didn't work and what I should have done...I read this verse and reread it..I meditate while repeating each and every word and gradually I restart enjoying the basics of my life..not taking anything for granted.
It is my secret weapon, my psychological tiramisu..:)
I am sharing it with you:)
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
أَلَمۡ نَشۡرَحۡ لَكَ صَدۡرَكَ (١) وَوَضَعۡنَا عَنكَ وِزۡرَكَ (٢) ٱلَّذِىٓ أَنقَضَ ظَهۡرَكَ (٣) وَرَفَعۡنَا لَكَ ذِكۡرَكَ (٤) فَإِنَّ مَعَ ٱلۡعُسۡرِ يُسۡرًا (٥) إِنَّ مَعَ ٱلۡعُسۡرِ يُسۡرً۬ا (٦) فَإِذَا فَرَغۡتَ فَٱنصَبۡ (٧) وَإِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ فَٱرۡغَب (٨)

Surah Ash-Sharh
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Have We not caused thy bosom to dilate, (1) And eased thee of the burden (2) Which weighed down thy back; (3) And exalted thy fame? (4) But lo! with hardship goeth ease, (5) Lo! with hardship goeth ease; (6) So when thou art relieved, still toil (7) And strive to please thy Lord. (8)

No comments:

Post a Comment